AC Entertainment Technologies Ireland are recruiting for administration support person to process orders, undertake the invoicing for generated sales. To answer the phones/emails dealing with customer requests/orders. Assisting with organisation of training/sales/demo events. Helping with admin of returns/repairs & credits.
AC Entertainment Technologies supply all things Entertainment for Touring and Live Shows; Film, TV & Studio; Theatre; Education; Events; and Architectural Applications – including Lighting, Rigging, Audio, Video, Networking and Power Distribution equipment.
Duties to include:
- To raise sales orders, pro-forma Invoices and purchase orders for customer sales
- Provide regular updates to customers as to the status of their orders and take remedial action under advisement as required.
- To accurately process credit card payment, showing attention to detail
- Provide despatch shipping notes to suppliers for directs to customers
- Processing customer orders from Purchase Order through to Invoice & Shipping, ensuring the paperwork is accurately completed and the order is managed with the customers timeframe.
- Organising shipping quotes for customers and booking collections
- Promptly & efficiently dealing with customer requests
- Updating of the Quotes & Orders Log on a daily basis, using this to regularly review any outstanding customer quotes to be followed up.
- To undertake Goldvision (database) tasks & activities as required, this includes uploading & updating customers information, adding new customers details etc.
- Answering the phone, directing calls and taking messages as required
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Knowledge of MS office and outlook
- Accurate and an eye for detail.